We're featured in the Nik Software Newsletter !

Well, if your'e on Facebook then you already know the good news. World renowned, photographic software developer Nik Software has featured our work (the whole gallery of over 200 images) in their August newsletter. Lori and I are pretty "stoked" about this honor! Since the Nik newsletter was sent out (yesterday) we received hundreds of visits from as far away as Singapore, Japan, Aarau Switzerland, Gothenburg Sweeden, Sydney Australia... That's pretty cool!

I don't remember exactly how it came about, but I believe I posted a comment about how much I enjoy their software for professional photographers, and placed a link to our gallery to show them what we do with it. Within a day I got a message that Nik Product Manager, Kevin La Rue, was asking about our use of their product. We are on opposite Coasts, so it was difficult setting up a call, but when we finally got a hold of each other we chatted awhile about their products and Kevin asked if they could show our work in their newsletter. Needless to say when a company like Nik (who sees more than their fair share of awesome images from around the world) asks to showcase your images...  Need I say more?!

Lori & I are extremely honored to be recognized for our work by both the professional and private sectors and always look forward to creating our next awesome image!

Our lead image in the gallery.

Comments

Popular Posts