We're on My Art Space.com

     Yup, I don't only photograph people! Although I am an extremely private person, I thought it was about time to share my personal art with the world. I've actually had a page on My ArtSpace.com for over a year but was too terrified to post any images. So, for the moment, I am taking baby steps with regards to showcasing my prolific portfolio of images (you know how sensitive we "artist types" can be!).


     If you would like to take a look you can view them by clicking on the "my artspace" link below, or you can visit my personal page on MY ARTSPACE.COM (<---click there). You can keep up to date on new works by visiting our Facebook Page.
     My first gallery consists of 5 prints and is entitled "Music". Enjoy!   

To view it again click here

Comments

Popular Posts