Halloween Movie Must Sees.

I am not a big fan of gory horror films. In fact I am not a fan at all. I do however, appreciate a good suspenseful Thriller. You know, the ones that keep you on the edge of your seat and imply what is happening.  
Want a good scare? Check out these films to get you in the Halloween mood! 


Here is my short list for recent films:


1) Jeepers Creepers (original) - This one will definitely keep you biting you nails! One of my all time favs. Minimum gore, very creepy! Only a few gross parts.
Trailer
2) The Thaw - A surprisingly good & creepy movie. Make you think a bit. Kind of a remake of "The Thing"
Trailer
3) Trick R' Treat - Great suspense! While it did have some gory moments, I overlooked them in favor of the "big picture" and very good production value. 
Trailer    9 minutes of footage
4) The Thing (1982) - A Great remake of the original 1951 version. That is one creepy film with one creepy monster!
Trailer


Those are just a few of my favorite "new" Halloween films. Here is a great link to a Halloween Movie Forum which lists some other popular films.
If you watch any of the films let me know what you think, and what some of your favorites are.

Comments

Popular Posts