Erin & Billy's wedding.

Let's face it. Not every day is sunny; some times it rains. But, as a rule, that has never stopped me from getting awesome images and Erin & Billy's wedding day was not an exception to my rule.


For the first shot below, we had to pull a few strings to get the 'bridge master" to let me create this image. OK, truth be told I am the "bridge master".


This is the drawbridge in Mystic. When I saw it raising I immediately knew what I wanted to do. 

My take on "Top of the world"!

Lori's handiwork on a great panorama of the ceremony.



The sun (with a little "help") just peaked out on the bridge at the golf course at Lake of Isles. 

A bit of SFX to brighten up the day. 
Add caption

If it's there then let's have fun and use it!

Can't beat that enthusiasm!

Getting ready for their adventure in our Little Blue Photo Booth!

That dance floor was absolutely packed. Traditional Greek dance(?).

Always a line for our awesome Little Blue Photo Booth



Comments

Popular Posts