WARNING: Liz & Marc

Liz & Marc are definitely my type of people. Fun, easy going and not afraid at all to be themselves; The stuff that engaging images are made of! They both fit like a glove and took direction and suggestions perfectly. We started off "light" and ended up "heavy". I don't want to ramble on because I prefer to let my images to the talking. 


Just a quick WARNING: If you are at all "prudish" you may want to skip the end of this one.


This first image is one of my all time favorites to date. It kind of sums it all up.













Comments

  1. Absolutely stunning pictures as always! That's why we Love you so much guys! Congratulations to the couple, you're in the very best hands as I'm sure you know.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments in good taste. If you disagree, that's cool, but please be polite.

Popular Posts