HEADLINES: "Hockey Fight Breaks Out At Engagement Shoot"

Sarah & Randy had a picture perfect day for their engagement shoot. We went around town to where all the early Spring flowers were in bloom and it was fantastic! We came out with wonderful shots. Now when given the chance, I always like to "coax" our couples "out of the box" to do something completely different and this shoot was no exception.


Randy works at the Madison Square Garden in New York City, and their team is the "Rangers". Now of course we were going to use Rangers Jerseys, that just made sense. So, we took some "nice" shots by the barn, fence.... But anybody who has ever "shot" with me knows I don't like "boring". I like, fun, unique, and sometimes down right crazy! Even if it is only one shot in the whole shoot I want our couples to "let it all hang out". 













Comments

Popular Posts