Twin Towers

For over 30 years I enjoyed flying (almost) every Sunday with my Dad in his Piper Comanche (PA N259P). We flew everywhere. Breakfast on Block Island, Vacations to Disney World (when it first opened way back when), Air Shows in Pennsylvania, to name a few.

Flying down the Hudson on our way to Atlantic City or other Southernly destinations, I had the unique opportunity to enjoy the NYC skyline from a near 500 or so feet. The view was absolutely breathtaking and is imprinted in my mind forever! Luckily, I had "discovered" photography and was able to capture some great images. Sadly, the plane is gone (Regretfully, I could not afford that luxury today). Thankfully, my Dad and Mom are still here along with our memories and images! 


My rendering of The Twin Towers from my BW Photograph taken at about 500 ft or so flying up the Hudson River back to Tweed New Haven Airport.


Comments

Popular Posts