"What's your hobby?"


I was recently asked by a client " What do you do for fun? Do you have any hobbies". I was kind of taken aback. I mean why would anybody care or want to know? But I respectfully answered: "Well seeing as we work about 12 hours a day including weekends there is not much time..."  However, one of my brand new "hobbies" is making short films with our family with a really cool little camera we got for when we White Water Raft & Kayak. It's not a fancy High Def camera like our Professional Studio Gear but it's waterproof, takes decent stills and above average video. The short films are not going to win us an Academy Award, but then again it's not meant to be anything but a way for us to let off a little excess creative steam and give us a good laugh. We hope you get a chuckle or laugh too!  {Note the high end "special effect" camera move following the frisbee!} 


More to come...Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts